About Me

My photo
Small Town, New Jersey (originally Nebraska), United States
Born in Nebraska-Heart and Soul, Living in New Jersey due to career, always looking for hunting opportunities out of the normal realm

Saturday, September 5, 2009

And we're off...

By now you've received, or will soon receive my email notification about the blog, frankly, this sounds kind of fun and I hope the new doesn't wear off. Upcoming will be some information about pertinate hunting topic's as stated like: wear to get a good custom long bow, gun/archery shops that I've visited: and liked, etc. Stick with me as I move forward with what I'd like to make a weekly blog entry. As always if you would like something added to the blog, just email me and if it's responsible content I'll post it for you. Off to shoot some arrows Kevo

No comments:

Post a Comment